Integration between RetailCRM and Magento can be carried out via the Marketplace integration module.
The module allows you to:
- upload new orders and users received on the site;
- update data on orders and users, taking into account changes made in Magento;
- generate a catalogue of products to be uploaded to RetailCRM;
- upload new orders created in the RetailCRM;
- update data on existing orders, taking into account changes made in RetailCRM;
- receive stock balances from RetailCRM to your CMS
In version 6 of RetailCRM, when importing orders into the system, orders created for the last 7 days are charged. In the 7th version of the system, on the "Professional" tariff, orders are not charged. When importing an archive, we recommend disabling all triggers responsible for sending E-mail and SMS messages.