After installation, the integration module will help you upload existing orders and customers to the system.
The module can:
- upload new orders and customers from Woocommerce to the system
- update the data on existing orders, taking into account the changes made in Woocommerce
- upload new orders from the system to Woocommerce
- update data on existing orders, taking into account the changes made to the system
- generate a catalogue of products for uploading to the system
- synchronise the stock balances of products in the system with the store (optional)
Please note that when updating customer data in the system, the data is taken from the "Delivery" block on the WooCommerce side.
When importing orders into version 6 of the system, orders created for the last 7 days will be charged. In version 7, on the "Professional" tariff, orders are not charged. When importing an archive, we recommend disabling all triggers responsible for sending E-mail and SMS messages.