The "Chats" widget displays the number of messages and dialogs processed by managers during the specified period, as well as the average time spent on response to dialogs.
Manager response time to messages - this report allows you to track the average time of a manager's response to a customer over a certain period, that is, how quickly he responds to requests in general.
Manager response time to the customer’s first message - allows you to track the average time of a manager's response to the customer’s first message over a certain period.
Report generation logic:
- The time is counted from the customer's message to the manager's message. If the customer writes several messages in a row, the system will start counting from the last of them. If the manager responds with several messages in a row, the system will only count the time from the manager's first response.
- The calculation takes into account the manager’s status – if the manager is offline, the time is not counted for him. If the manager changes the status to online, the system starts counting the response time. For example, the customer wrote at 22:00, the manager is offline - the time is not counted. At 9:00 the manager logs into the system and the system starts counting the response time for this dialog.
- If the manager transfers the dialog, then for the current manager (the one who transferred the dialog), the system counts the time from the customer's message to the transfer of the dialog. For example, if the manager transfers the dialog immediately after the customer's message, not having responded anything, the system counts the time from the message to the transfer. If he transfers the dialog immediately after having responded to the customer, the system counts from the customer's message to the manager's response.
- If the manager to whom the dialog was transferred is online, the time is counted from the assignment to the manager's first response. If the manager is offline, the time is not counted until he appears in the system.
- The report does not take into account responses from bots and messages sent from outside the system.
The report is based on the manager who was the last to take an action (for example, write a message).
Please note that the widget needs to be activated in the panel settings .
Detailed analytics by chats can be found in the Communications " section.
Viewing all available indicators and graphs on one page. When viewing, it is possible to download a specific indicator in one of four formats: xls, csv, xml and json.