When filtering by communications, it is possible to segment customers by communication channel (messengers, SMS, e-mail); the percentage of message deliverability, or by the communication result (delivered, not delivered, open, etc.).
By default, the following fields are available: "Channel", "Type", "Communications" and "Date Range".
In the"Channel"field, the type of communication through which the customer will be segmented is specified. There are three options available for selection: "E-mail", "Messenger" and "SMS".
Depending on the selected channel, the options for interacting with other fields in this filter group change.
In the"Type"field, the method of interaction with the customer is selected. There are two options available for selection: "All" and "Only selected". Upon selecting the option "Only selected", an additional field will appear below where the method of interaction is chosen: "Triggers", "Rules", "Mailings" and "Manual communications (by templates)".
More detail regarding the result of a sent communication in "Actions with communications": *Delivered*- the email was delivered. Not delivered- the email was not delivered. The selection includes emails created (but not sent); or those that contained a delivery error. That is, all letters that do not have a delivery date are selected. Opened- the email was delivered and opened. Not opened- the email was delivered but not opened. Link has been clicked- the e-mail was delivered, opened and the customer followed the link in the email No clicks on link**- the letter was delivered, opened, but no clicks were made on links. *Unsubscribed- the customer unsubscribed from the mailing.
Depending on the selected channel, options for the added filters may change.
Things to consider
- to add or hide filters, use the "Add filter" button, which is displayed in the upper right corner of the added block.
- the "All / Any of" switch sets the conditions for the parameters (according to the filter): all at the same time or one of the parameters is enough.
- the system contains fields with a choice of date ranges. It also includes custom fields, which include value types such as date, integer or fraction.
If you set the date 25.07-28.09 in the filter, the system will select from July 25th to September 28th of any year. If you set 2.12-3.01, the system will select the dates from December 2nd to 31st; and January 1st to the 3rd.
When selecting a relative date, it is important to keep in mind that it is counted from the moment the segment is recalculated.
For example, you need customers to be placed in a segment 3 days before their birthday. In this case, you should enter the date in the field "Birthday" (+3 days). That is, +3 days from the date of segment recalculation, the system will assume that the client will have a Birthday.
- the "green check mark" icon (opposite the added value) will mean that this parameter is included in the selection, and the "red cross" icon indicates that this parameter is not included in the selection.
For example, say that it is necessary that a segment includes all of your customers, except for those who are located in London. To do this, add London to the segment as a filter and place the “red cross” icon in front of it.
- before saving the filter, you can find out how many customers meet the specified conditions. To do this, click on the "Apply filters" button.