The bot allows making flexible settings of auto-distribution of dialogs between managers and bots.
Go to "Marketplace", click on the module of integration with the distribution bot and click on the "Connect" button. After connecting, the "Settings" block will appear.
The page contains the general settings of the bot and individual settings for each channel of chats.
The general settings specify the managers who will be affected by the distribution of dialogs, settings for automatic distribution, the maximum number of open dialogs per manager.
Within a separate channel it is possible to configure:
- The manager to whom the dialogs will be distributed;
- A link between the dialog and a customer existing in the system;
- Automatic saving of the customer;
- Automatic response fields for customers in certain situations (for example, the manager is not online).
When distributing dialogs, the status and online status of the manager are considered.
Status is the global status of the manager, which is displayed in the system. There are 4 types of global status: "Free," "Busy," "At lunch," "Break."
Online status is the manager's authorization status in the system, that is, the manager's actual presence in the system.
For a manager to be available for distribution the following conditions should be observed:
- The manager in the system should be in a group with the chats role;
- The manager should have the "Free" status if the setting "Consider manager status" is active;
- The manager should be online in the system if the setting "Consider manager online status" is active;
- The number of dialogs assigned to the manager should not exceed the number specified in the "Maximum active dialogs for a manager" field.
- If the user works with dialogs only via the mobile application, then for the distribution you need to activate the setting "Consider manager online status".
- If the user works with dialogs only via the desktop version of the system, then for the distribution you need to activate the setting "Consider manager status".
- If the user works with dialogs via the desktop version of the system and via the mobile application, then for the distribution you need to activate both settings: "Consider manager status" and "Consider manager online status".
This process requires that the channel has the "Responsible" = "Managers" setting or the dialog has once been assigned to the bot.
- The system tries to find a suitable manager.
- If the "Create a customer automatically " setting is active, we create a customer in the system and immediately assign a responsible manager to him. If the "Store" setting is specified in the channel, the customer is linked to the specified store.
- Assign the dialog to the manager.
Assigning a dialog to a bot is done in the same way, only in the "Responsible" setting the "Bot" value should be selected and the bot itself should be selected from the list.
Using API bots you can create your own bot that will automatically respond to customers according to a specified script. Via the API it is specified that the bot can be responsible for the dialogs. Only after specifying these settings will it appear in the auto-distribution bot settings, and subsequent dialogs will be assigned to it.
In the process of searching for a manager for a dialog a system of filters is used. Managers go through the filters until one is found with suitable conditions:
- Filter by a dialog channel. The search for suitable managers for channels is defined as follows:
• The settings of the "Managers" channel are checked.
• If no managers are specified in the channel settings, the general settings of «Managers» are checked.
• If no managers are specified in the general settings, all registered managers with access rights to chats are selected.
- Filter by status. Selects available managers depending on the settings "Consider manager status" and "Consider manager online status".
- Filter by free slots. Selects managers who have fewer open dialogs assigned than in the "Maximum active dialogs for a manager" setting.
- Filter by responsible managers. If the setting "Assign dialog to responsible customer manager" is active, the manager who is specified in CRM as responsible is selected. If the setting is not active or no responsible manager is specified, the bot continues to filter the list of managers.
- Filter by previous dialog. If the setting "Assign dialog to the same manager who was the last to communicate with the customer" is active, the manager who was the last to communicate with the customer is selected. If the setting is not active or a new dialog is received in the system, the bot continues to filter the list of managers.
- Filter by the number of dialogs. Managers with the minimum number of assigned dialogs are selected.
- Filter by the last assignment date. We select the manager to whom we have not assigned the dialog for the longest time.
Setting Portioned distribution of dialogs to available managers
With this setting the dialogs will be distributed in portions depending on the maximum number of active dialogs for a manager and on the number of managers to whom the dialogs from a particular channel will be distributed. That is, when the first manager enters the system, not all dialogs will be assigned to him, but a certain portion.
The maximum number of active dialogs for a manager - 200
Managers for distribution - 4
Portion of dialogs for one manager if other managers are unavailable - 50
Unanswered dialogs from other managers will be distributed to newly logged-in managers.
If managers in the channel are not specified, then the default number of managers from the general list will be taken into account. In order for dialogs to continue to be distributed to the manager, he should respond to the current dialogs assigned to him.
This setting is not available for cyclic distribution of dialogs.
The limit of the option Maximum number of active dialogs for a manager - 10000. Here you need to specify the number of new dialogs that will be assigned to the manager.
If the settings "Consider manager status"/"Consider manager online status" and "Reassign dialogs from managers with offline status" are active, every 2 seconds the status/online status of the manager linked to this dialog will be checked in all the dialogs in the queue.
If a manager changes status to “Busy”, “At lunch”, “Break” or logs out, the system tries to send this manager's dialogs back to the distribution queue. To do this, the following is checked:
- The dialog was last assigned at least 10 minutes ago.
- The manager logged off at least 30 seconds ago.
After that the dialog is moved to the beginning of the queue.
In the setting Reassign dialogs from managers with offline status there are two reassignment options:
- All pending dialogs - automatically reassigns all open dialogs with the latest message from the customer when the responsible manager is in the “Busy” status or offline.
- Only new dialogs - automatically reassigns only those dialogs that were opened after the customer message and for which no response was provided. If after the message of the customer who opened the dialog the manager gives a response and then the customer answers - in this case, the dialog will not be reassigned.
Considering the status and online status of a manager when the setting is enabled
Reassign dialogs from managers with offline status:
- If only the "Consider manager status" option is enabled, the dialogs will be reassigned from managers with the status "Busy", "At lunch", "Break" regardless of their online status.
- If only the "Consider manager online status" option is enabled, the dialogs will be reassigned from offline managers regardless of the manager status in the system.
- If both options are enabled, the reassignment will occur when the manager is in the “Busy”, “At lunch”, “Break” statuses and offline.
If auto-responses are enabled in the channel settings (“Use automatic responses”), in 3 seconds after the dialog is opened or after the first message from the customer is received, in case all managers for the channel are offline and no auto-responses were sent within an hour, an auto-response will be sent to the user.
Message selection mechanics:
- In order to send the message “Message during non-working hours”, the setting “Consider the schedule” must be active in the channel settings of the distributor bot and the working time settings must be set in the system. The bot checks these settings, and if it's not working time at the moment, a message is sent.
- In order to send the message "Message when managers are free" - at least one manager for the channel should be online and should have free slots.
- In order to send the message "Message when managers are busy" - managers should not have free slots and at least one manager should have online status.
- In order to send the message "Message when managers are offline" - all managers should be offline.